We had several noteworthy performance this past weekend from the Bob MacDougall Invitational and the Big Wave Invitational. What do you believe is the best of them all? Check out our short blurbs on all the winners at the two invites and then make your choice on our poll below on the one you feel should be on the top. Voting ends on Saturday at midnight.
- Nauset Regional's Madaket Nobili sets a course record of 15:00.5 for 2.5 miles in the Big Wave Invitational's girls' Junior-Senior race.
- Milford's Jack Kalil clocks the fourth fastest time in history at the Big Wave Invitational, winning the Junior-Senior event in 13:04.51.
- Falmouth ninth-grader Caleb Gartner takes first in the Freshmen-Sophomore race of the Big Wave Invitational with a time of 13:35.67
- Eighth-grader Carmel Fitzgibbon of Weston is the first to cross the line in the girls' Freshmen-Sophomore race with a 15:46 effort.
- Methuen's Sam Cook held off teammate Jacob St. Onge to capture the Open race at MacDougall 3K Invitational in 10:01.
- Lincoln-Sudbury's Sophi Defreitas takes the girls' Open race of the MacDougall Invitational with a time of 11:56.
- North Andover's Jacob Brickster cruises to the Freshmen title at the MacDougall Invitational in 10:09.
- Tewksbury's Makayla Paige breaks the tape in the girls' Freshmen race of the MacDougall Invitational with a time of 11:55.