Weston Twilight Invitational 2018 - High Jump Area
05/06/2018 10:11:11 PM
User
High Jump area and set up was a complete disgrace! The setup of the High Jump mat was too close to the Pole Vault and did not allow much running room for the high jumpers to accelerate. The area was crowded as well. If Weston is going to continue to host this track and field event they need to change the set area for the high jump. It's a disservice to the many high jumpers who felt they could not jump at the height they normally achieve. Not good at all. Thank you. Dan
High Jump area and set up was a complete disgrace! The setup of the High Jump mat was too close to the Pole Vault and did not allow much running room for the high jumpers to accelerate. The area was crowded as well. If Weston is going to continue to host this track and field event they need to change the set area for the high jump. It's a disservice to the many high jumpers who felt they could not jump at the height they normally achieve.

Not good at all.

Thank you.
Dan
05/07/2018 12:39:59 PM
User
Also the high jump results are not included with the posted results. It would be good if these could be included. Thank you.
Also the high jump results are not included with the posted results. It would be good if these could be included. Thank you.
05/07/2018 7:18:57 PM
User
Yup. Typical if this Weston venue. They can’t even post results of high jumpers who had to deal with the worst set up I have ever seen. Terrible and even more shameful of not even responding with an explaination.
Yup. Typical if this Weston venue. They can't even post results of high jumpers who had to deal with the worst set up I have ever seen. Terrible and even more shameful of not even responding with an explaination.
05/07/2018 7:19:27 PM
User
Yup. Typical if this Weston venue. They can’t even post results of high jumpers who had to deal with the worst set up I have ever seen. Terrible and even more shameful of not even responding with an explaination.
Yup. Typical if this Weston venue. They can't even post results of high jumpers who had to deal with the worst set up I have ever seen. Terrible and even more shameful of not even responding with an explaination.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.